Monday, May 18, 2009

I've been busy!

Sorry for the long time between posts, as I look and see it's been almost a month since I've posted.  Life took over.  I've been busy between work and doing all those necessary things needing to be done as the weather has improved. 

It's not that there hasn't been a lot of things I could've commented on; the changes going on in our country and the world and the pace of those changes would've given me a lot of fodder, but when it's a choice between getting the house chores done and trying to corral my many wayward thoughts, believe it or not the chores are easier.

What also added to the time away from the blog is that we changed our internet provider.  The only thing I can say after that experience is:  you'd better be happy with your internet provider, because I think it's easier to get a divorce than to change internet providers.

Anyway, I'm back online, and after poor customer service all the way around, I'm grumpier than ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment