Saturday, August 1, 2009

Apparently I may be growing a couple of Audrey's

Sorry for the Little Shop of Horrors reference. But this is the first time in 20 years that I have tried growing vegetables. I helped my parents do this while growing up, and despite the overall teenage 'work is a pain' type attitude, it was nice to see results for the effort put in. Anyway, back to my 'monsters'. We purchased two tomato plants from a family at our church, and we planted them in large flower pots. I put some fertilizer (plant food) in when I planted them, and apparently I turned the little buggers loose.

Here are pictures of the two plants. Now the only thing missing is: 'feed me Seymore'.



I don't recall ever growing plants this big. Anyone have any ideas as to what I've done? The only problem is while the plants are huge, the fruits are small. Too much effort into the growing apparently.

1 comment:

  1. You need to update! The fruits are supposed to be small. You didn't do *anything* wrong.

    ReplyDelete