Thursday, February 12, 2009

Why the title?

The best answer I can give is: my creative side tends to be obnoxious. It's like a different person who comes up, taps me on the shoulder, and says 'can I come out?' It's a lot easier to let it out when you're in your own house, surrounded by family. However, I think it will be good to let that side come out, say some silly things, then blame it on obnoxious fingers that don't obey the brain. Yeah, that's it.....

What can you expect to find here? Primarily musings about the world we live in, and my perspective on it (if the view isn't blocked by that big silly creature....wait, that's just my obnoxious side getting first crack at it. He's usually right, it's just not always the view you let the rest of the world see). It'll run the gamut: politics, religion (the two things you never discuss in social settings), weather, family, and whatever else catches my fancy.

Anyway, don't know how often this will be updated, as life does often interfere with otherwise good intentions (you do know where roads made with those lead, don't you?). So, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment