Friday, February 20, 2009

Yup, I’m a caveman!


My oldest has been bugging me for a long time to get her own email address. She’s a teenager now, so I finally figured out it was too late to stop her growing up and I agreed. I still dawdled though, I guess I just wasn’t ready for one of my children to truly mature. Not that I’m not glad for everything she does every day and find joy in the maturity she shows, but still: It’s my daughter! Anyway, last night her mom finally helped her set an email up. I’ve found myself struggling with this new element in her life. I’ve finally had to admit she’s growing up and it’s tough. So, since I’ve been the ‘bad guy’ (dawdling, etc.)even to her grandparents (she told them in an email that I wouldn’t help) I joked that ‘I’ll just get a club and call myself Ook’. So, guess what everybody? I’m a backwards caveman!

No comments:

Post a Comment