Saturday, March 28, 2009

Just one more reason I'm behind the times

I occasionally take surveys online (it's something one can do to earn a few extra dollars, and you can pick and choose which ones you want to do).  I had one today that dealt with cell phones.  It kept asking me questions about things like text messages, internet and email over the phone, and 'data services'.  Maybe I'm crazy, maybe I just am not 'with it', but to have a cell phone to do something other than call another person just seems bizarre to me.  I had to keep answering questions with 'I don't use that service' or 'I'm not interested in that service'.  Maybe I'm better off being Ook the caveman, walking the world with my club.  I have a hard enough time having my days filled with the computer, internet, email, and a cell phone to call to start worrying about internet on my phone, downloading ring tones, and 'data services'.  I guess I'll stay behind the times, at least I know what to expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment