Sunday, July 28, 2013

Wasn’t paying attention

 

100_5531 

And I just completely blew past post 100.  This will be post number 102.  Oh well, I guess it’s better late than never.  In honor of the occasion, I post a picture of me with a cabbage leaf on my head.  Why?  No reason, it just seemed like a good idea.  Per unanimous family vote, they say I look better with the beard and without the cabbage leaf.

There are some times I wondered if I would get to something like this.  Other times, well I just seemed to have a lot to say.  It took over four years to get to that magical number (February 2009 was the first post – and July 2013 is when number 100 occurred). 

Looking through the posts over the years, the topics have run the gamut from politics to religion and recipes to gardening.  Some personal items and some out in the public forum. 

One thing I’ve noticed though:  I still seem to have a little bit of a ‘censor’ when I put my posts out, it’s kept me from putting some of the more outrageous thoughts and ideas out there.  Oh well, if they can’t find it then they can’t prove it.

We’ll see if it takes another four plus years to get to number 200 (we’ll see how much fodder our betters give me).  Glad you’ve followed along so far, and look forward to the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment