Tuesday, July 2, 2013

One month

 

It really didn’t dawn on me until a couple of hours ago that one month ago today I had my heart attack.  Of course I’m not much better than I was late last week physically (sometimes it actually seems worse with the heat, I’m not tolerating it well) and mentally I’m still trying to adjust.

The number and rate of changes that have occurred are still mind boggling to a degree.  That, and trying not to terrified every time I sneeze or have to bend over.  There are times I wish this whole thing didn’t happen, but obviously that’s not an option.  It’s strange how some dates and other things can trigger ideas and feelings within you and you don’t even realize it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry baby. I wish I could make it all better. It's hard for me to set aside my pov and try to see things from yours. Still so thankful that it wasn't worse.

    ReplyDelete